1. Who is responsible for your data?
The personal data collected on the website www.padelmba.com/en are provided by the interested party and will be treated confidentially. The company PNPN SPORTSMBA, S.L. (hereinafter, PADEL MBA) is responsible for their processing, with Tax Identification Code B-88558713 and registered office at Plaza del comercio, nº 6, 28729, Cotos de Monterrey, Venturada, Madrid. Its contact details are telephone (+34) 622 63 87 82 and email: [email protected].
2. What do we use your data for?
At PADEL MBA we process your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected. Specifically, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Sending information requested through the forms provided on the website www.padelmba.com/en
- Sending commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising PADEL MBA.
- Comply with the commitments established between PADEL MBA and the user.
- To respond to requests for information and queries.
- To maintain the contractual relationship with the user.
In short, the data will be processed in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between PADEL MBA and the user, as well as the maintenance of the relationship established with the user, for the provision or contracting of a service, as well as to respond to requests and / or queries. All this with the utmost respect for the confidentiality and security of your information.
3. Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by PADEL MBA are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of art. 9 RGPD.
4. What is the legal basis for the data processing?
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data provided is consent, which is freely given. PADEL MBA undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of the user’s personal data for the purposes for which they have been collected.
The person concerned / user declares that all information provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated and report changes via email: [email protected].
In any case, the user will have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time, being just as easy to withdraw it as to grant it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
5. To whom will your data be communicated or transferred?
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties, unless this is necessary for the provision of the requested service or is justified by law.
6. PADEL MBA Communications
Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce allows commercial communications to be made through the use of the Internet and other electronic media, provided that they can be identified as such, as well as the entity from which they are made.
PADEL MBA may send advertising or commercial messages via email to those users who have previously requested or expressly authorized, through the forms provided on our Website. However, the aforementioned legislation, enables the sending of commercial communications to users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, in which case PADEL MBA may send advertising about products, services or events similar to those that the user contract.
However, PADEL MBA will offer the recipient the opportunity to object to the processing of their data for promotional purposes, both at the time of data collection and in each of the commercial communications sent.
7. Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of arts. 8 RGPD and 7 LOPDGDD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by PADEL MBA. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the express consent of the parents or legal guardians of the minor will be required, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
8. Data security
PADEL MBA has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
However, because PADEL MBA cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when there is a breach of security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In any case, it will act in accordance with the legal regulations in force and ensure the security of the data.
9. How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 5 years or until the user requests their deletion.
10. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
As the owner of your data, you have control over them and may exercise your rights at any time by sending your request to [email protected] (att. RIGHTS) or to the postal address Plaza del Comercio, nº 6, 28729, Venturada, Madrid, duly indicating your name and enclosing a photocopy of your identity document and indicating the right you wish to exercise as well as an address for the purpose of notifications. The rights that can be exercised are:
- Right of access, rectification and/or deletion: you have the right to obtain information about whether PADEL MBA is processing your personal data and, where appropriate, access to them, as well as to request their rectification if the data are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: in which case the data will be kept only for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of portability: you may exercise this recognised right.
- Right of opposition: data subjects may object to the processing of their data, whereupon PADEL MBA will cease to process them, except where legally obliged to do so. In addition, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given to send advertising at any time by the procedure indicated.
You may exercise these rights free of charge. In the event that you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).
Last update: 29/07/2022